Joining the board of McLeod For Tomorrow is a meaningful way to serve your community and McLeod County.
We currently have board openings: Contact us if you’re interested in volunteering with this incredible program!
- Are committed to the McLeod For Tomorrow’s mission
- Participate in consensus-based decision making, except for specific motions which will be used for approval of financial reports and minutes
- Have the ability to listen, analyze and question objectively
- Actively engage in creative problem solving
- Work well individually and collaboratively and communicate effectively
- Take responsibility and follow through on tasks
- Act as McLeod For Tomorrow ambassadors by promoting and advocating for McLeod For Tomorrow
- Are willing to develop skills if needed (fundraising, understanding financial statements, etc.)
- Possess the following traits: honesty, openness to different viewpoints, professionalism, patience, humor and integrity
Time Commitment: 5-8 hours per month (monthly full board meetings, periodic committee meetings, individual tasks)
Term: 3 years, with the option to serve up to 3 consecutive terms